THANK YOU 2013

4:43 PM

Since the year is about to end, I would like to take time for recap of what's happening in 2013.
Here they are:

1. Did my final thesis exhibition, PSYCHROMÉ: THE PORTFOLIO BOOK




2. Went to see my "boyfriend"'s concert with my best friend in Jakarta and met the uber cute Gabriella Olivia.





3. Graduated from Universitas Ciputra as Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication Design, September 28th. Graduating together with your best friends are the best feeling ever.



4. Took the TOPIK (Korean Language Proficiency) exam 


5. Start working as freelance photographer in VDS Photography (one of the best fashion photographies in my hometown). The best job I've ever had.


6. Had the BEST FREAKING BIRTHDAY ever!
La Reia's Banana Nutella Cake

Surprise cake from ProX friends
7. The BEST CHRISTMAS I've ever spent


8. The last one is a secret I won't tell you :p

Anyway, Thank God for this blessed year and I hope that next year will be another awesome year. AMEN!

AU REVOIR 2013!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook